Call us Today! 256-442-1877


Rainbow City Pet Clinic will no longer accept wildlife due to a recent change in state law which makes it unlawful to rehabilitate orphaned or injured wildlife.

If you find abandoned or injured wildlife contact your local game warden by calling the area district office:


District II
Calhoun, Chambers, Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, Coosa, DeKalb, Etowah, Jackson, Marshall, Randolph, St. Clair, Talladega and Tallapoosa counties.
Captain Fred Bain
4101 Hwy. 21 North
Jacksonville, AL 36265
(256) 435-1642



If you have questions about laws/regulations or need to talk with a conservation enforcement officer please contact your law enforcement district office listed above  or the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources











If you find a wild animal that appears to be healthy, we suggest you always try to return it to its natural environment.
Always remember to wash your hands after handling any wild animal.



Helpful Resources:

Alabama Wildlife Center
Anniston Museum of Natural History