PET FOOD RECALL….Iams has voluntarily recalled their Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy dry food with Use By or Expiration Dates of February 5 or February 6, 2013. They detected aflatoxin levels above the acceptable limit. SO FAR there have been no reported illnesses. For product replacement or refund contact Proctor & Gamble at 866-908-1569.
Cargill Feed Recall
December 7, 2011
River Run & Marksman Dog Food Products
Dry Dog Food
The affected products are:
* Professional Formula River Run Hi-NRG 24-20 Dog Food, 50-pound bags
* River Run Professional Formula 27-18 Dog Food, 50-pound bags
* River Run 21% Protein Dog Food, 40- and 50-pound bags
* River Run Hi-Pro No-Soy Dog Food, 40- and 50-pound bags
* Marksman Dog Food 24% Protein 20% Fat, 40-pound bags
* Marksman Dog Food 20% Protein 10% Fat, 40- and 50-pound bags
* Marksman Dog Food 28% Protein 18% Fat, 40-pound bags
The recall only applies to the above products with the following packaging date codes (lot numbers): 4K0335 through 4K0365, LL0335 through LL0365, 4K1001 through 4K1335 and LL1001 through LL1335.